Bureau of Purchases
45 South Main Street, Room #206
Purchasing Agent: Sal Amadeo
Buyers: Richard Thomas and Lorinda Weaver
- Plans and provides for open competitive bidding and purchasing of materials,
equipment and services for Town departments.
- Provides information about bid projects, due dates and bid results.
- Addresses vendor and public inquiries and furnishes information related to procurement items.
- Analyzes bid results and awards contracts.
- Maintains vendor bid lists and ensures impartial and equal treatment of all vendors
who wish to do business with the Town.
- Exercises authority to enter into contracts.
- Ensures compliance with governing laws and regulations of public purchasing.
- Disburses Petty Cash.
- Maintains registration of all Town-owned vehicles.
- Conducts surplus property disposition and reviews movable equipment inventory.