Bureau of Purchases
45 South Main Street
Mon thru Fri, 9 am - 5 pm
Tel: (203) 294-2115
Purchasing Agent: Sal Amadeo
- Plan and provide for open competitive bidding and purchasing of materials, equipment and services for Town departments.
- Provide information about bid projects, due dates and bid results.
- Address vendor and public inquiries and furnishes information related to procurement items.
- Analyze bid results and awards contracts.
- Maintain vendor bid lists and ensures impartial and equal treatment of all vendors who wish to do business with the Town.
- Exercise authority to enter into contracts.
- Ensure compliance with governing laws and regulations of public purchasing.
- Maintain registration of all Town-owned vehicles.
- Conduct surplus property disposition and reviews movable equipment inventory.