Welcome to Wallingford
Wallingford, CT is a New England town centrally located between New Haven and Hartford, and Boston and New York. The Town of Wallingford website offers helpful and important information for residents, businesses, developers, visitors, and anyone who calls Wallingford home.
Find It Fast
upcoming Events & Meetings
- COVID Vaccine Information for those 55 - 64
Health Department NOT scheduling 55-64 year olds at this time. To register through Hartford Healthcare (Oakdale Theater) see attached letter.
- COVID-19 Town Information
- Press Release: A Mega Clinic for Vaccine Administration will Open at the Oakdale Theater Starting March 1
Register with Hartford Healthcare online or via telephone
- Press Release: Vaccine Registration Information for 65 and Older
- COVID Vaccine Information for those 75 and older
- Temporary Parking Options During Winter Storms
- Town Issues Reminder on Clearing Sidewalks
- TAX PAYMENT NOTICE: Second-Half Installment of Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes
TAXES DUE: January 1, 2021
Our mission: Uniting community resources to enhance the health and well-being of all Wallingford residents.