Welcome to Wallingford
Wallingford, CT is a New England town centrally located between New Haven and Hartford, and Boston and New York. The Town of Wallingford website offers helpful and important information for residents, businesses, developers, visitors, and anyone who calls Wallingford home.
Find It Fast
upcoming Events & Meetings
- Distracted Driving Virtual Presentation: April 20, 2021 - Youth & Social Services
Presented by Youth & Social Services and the Wallingford Police Dept. Call 203-294-2175 to register.
- Annual Water Main Flushing Program - Zones 1 through 5
- COMPOST CENTER - April 1 through November 30: Open 6 Days/Week
- COVID-19 Town Information
- Press Release: Vaccine Update and Homebound Vaccination Program
- BRUSH ONLY Pick Up starts April 5
TIED bundles of brush (less than 4 feel long and 6 inches in diameter) must be out at the curbside by Sunday, April 4.
- Senior permits will expire on April 3, 2021. New permits will be available for purchase starting March 29
Senior citizen permits and coupons for the delivery of household trash to the Resident Disposal Area expire April 3, 2021. New permits are available for purchase at the Wallingford Residential Disposal Center starting March 29 (no permits sold on Saturdays).
- COVID Vaccine Information for those 55 - 64
Health Department NOT scheduling 55-64 year olds at this time. To register through Hartford Healthcare (Oakdale Theater) see attached letter.
Our mission: Uniting community resources to enhance the health and well-being of all Wallingford residents.