Office of the Comptroller
Comptroller: James Bowes
Deputy Comptroller: Timothy Sena, CPA
- Acts as the chief financial officer of the Town of Wallingford.
- Provides financial management and administration and is head of the Department of Finance.
- Maintains records showing financial condition of all departments and agencies of the Town.
- Provides in-house accounting and financial service to Town departments
- Has custody of and handles disbursement of all funds and money.
- Handles all other such duties as may be required by ordinance or resolution of the Council.