45 South Main Street
Mon thru Fri, 9 am - 5 pm
Human Resources: (203) 294-2080
Risk Management: (203) 294-2130
Fax: (203) 294-2084
Human Resources Director: James Hutt
Assistant HR Director: Ric Livingston
Risk Manager: Kurt V. Treiber, Jr.
- Labor relations and contract administration
- Recruitment and selection.
- Pension and benefit administration.
- Respond to employment questions.
- Administer property and casualty insurance coverages, workers' compensation benefits and safety programs.
- Work with Town departments to help identify risk exposures and assist in developing programs to mitigate or reduce such exposures.
- Coordinate claim activities with the Town Attorney that have potential for litigation.
- Chief Electrician - Electric Division (Internal and Outside Candidates)
- Custodian - Board of Education (Internal and Outside Candidates)
- Maintainer II/Sewer - Sewer Division (Internal and Outside Candidates)
- Superintendent - Water Division (Internal and Outside Candidates)
- Maintainer III - Public Works (Internal Candidates Only)
- Maintainer IV - Public Works (Internal Candidates Only)
- Inspector/Water and Sanitary Sewer - Water & Sewer Division (Internal and Outside Candidates)
- Part-time Animal Control Assistant - Animal Control (Internal and Outside Candidates)
- Employment Application Form
(Downloadable form to be completed and mailed, faxed or hand-delivered to this office.)
Sexual Harassment Prevention
The Time's Up Act (Public Acts 19-16 and 19-93) requires an employer to post information concerning the illegality of sexual harassment and the remedies available to victims of sexual harassment. This information is available at the Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities website.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Town of Wallingford is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate as to age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or other protected status under state and federal laws.