45 South Main Street
Mon thru Fri, 9 am - 5 pm
Human Resources: (203) 294-2080
Risk Management: (203) 294-2130
Fax: (203) 294-2084
Human Resources Director: James Hutt
Assistant HR Director: Ric Livingston
Risk Manager: Kurt V. Treiber, Jr.
- Labor relations and contract administration
- Recruitment and selection.
- Pension and benefit administration.
- Respond to employment questions.
- Administer property and casualty insurance coverages, workers' compensation benefits and safety programs.
- Work with Town departments to help identify risk exposures and assist in developing programs to mitigate or reduce such exposures.
- Coordinate claim activities with the Town Attorney that have potential for litigation.
- Clerk Typist II/ Clerk III (Internal & Outside Candidates)
- Energy Efficiency & Conservation Specialist - Electric Division (Internal & Outside Candidates)
- Laborer - Sewer Division (Internal & Outside Candidates)
- Maintainer II - Public Works (Internal & Outside Candidates)
(Downloadable form to be completed and mailed or faxed ONLY.)
Sexual Harassment Prevention
The Time's Up Act (Public Acts 19-16 and 19-93) requires an employer to post information concerning the illegality of sexual harassment and the remedies available to victims of sexual harassment. This information is available at the Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities website.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Town of Wallingford is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate as to age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or other protected status under state and federal laws.