29 Town Farm Road
Mon thru Fri, 7 am - 3:30 pm
Tel: (203) 294-2105
Fax: (203) 294-2107
Director of Public Works: Robert V. Baltramaitis, P.E.
Superintendent: Stephen Palermo
Garage Foreman: James Plunske
- Clean, repair and/or install drainage and catch basins.
- Pave, chip seal, reconstruct and patch roads and pot holes.
- Plow and salt and removal of snow.
- Remove snow from Town-owned sidewalks and parking lots.
- Repair and/or install curbs (bituminous only).
- Roadside mowing, pavement markings and street sweeping.
2. Maintenance of Parks and Buildings:
- Maintain municipal buildings.
- Maintain all parks, Town-owned open space and linear trail.
- Set up viewing stands, line athletic fields, hang banners, decorate Town for Christmas and Memorial Day and set up for Town events.
3. Solid Waste:
- Christmas tree pickup and recycling.
- Issue commercial hauler permits.
- Issue senior citizen permits and coupons.
- Leaf pickup and recycling.
- Spring cleanup.
- Oversight of recycling facility.
- Assist sheriff with evictions.
- General trash removal from Town properties only.
- Maintenance of Fire, Police, Public Works Department and car pool vehicles.
- Tree and stump removal on Town property.
- Removal of downed limbs for Town roads.
- Stormwater and You
Inflow and Infiltration (I & I) are essentially clean water that enters into the sanitary sewer from public and private sources. I & I takes up capacity in the sewer system resulting in more cost to ratepayers, public health issues and property damage. Learn more about the Sewer Division's Inflow and Infiltration Program.