- Twilight Tunes Concerts will be held on Tuesdays, August 4, 11, 18, and 25.
- Concerts will be held at the Wallingford Parks and Recreation Department on the front lawn. There will be no rain dates for cancelled shows.
- Tickets are free and may be obtained online or in-person at the Recreation Department.
You must set up a customer account on the Recreation Department website to print out a receipt. If you are picking up tickets at the Recreation Department, you must present proof of residency. The maximum number of tickets per transaction is four (4). Tickets for the first show will be available beginning Monday, July 27, 2020, starting at 9:00 a.m. All other tickets will be available the following Wednesday of each week starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis and limited to 125 Wallingford residents. Ticket sales will end at 3:00 p.m. on the day of each concert. Once you have obtained your receipt, you must present the receipt to enter the concert. Concerts will be held at the Wallingford Parks and Recreation Department on the front lawn. All participants will be required to sit in a designated 15x15 area and are required to social distance. There will be no dancing near the stage.
- Upon arrival you will enter on the South side of the building and be directed to the parking lot. The front doors of the Recreation Department will be closed to the general public. Restrooms will be located on the Youth and Social Services side of the building.
- Scheduled Shows:
Tuesday, August 4 – Southern Voice
Tuesday, August 11 – Night Shift
Tuesday, August 18 – Stiletto
Tuesday, August 25 – Juicebox