Wallingford Housing Authority
45 Tremper Drive
Tel: (203) 269-5173, x307
Executive Director: Kelly McDermott
Housing Manager: Ron Canalia
Section 8 Representative: Sophia Rosa
Providing safe, decent and affordable housing to individuals and families in Wallingford. Minutes and agendas, when available, can be found in the Minutes & Agendas section of this website.
- Robert Wiedenmann, Jr., Vice-Chairman
- Geraldine Bronner, Tenant Commissioner
- Nicholas Lombardi
- James Loughlin
- Frank S. Stellato, Treasurer
Provision and maintenance of moderate income and elderly rental housing units. WHA owns and operates the following programs:
- Ulbrich Heights and Extension, 132 units - State Family
- East Side Terrace, 30 units - State Elderly/Disabled
- South Side Terrace, 40 units - State Elderly/Disabled
- McGuire Court, 50 units - State Elderly/Disabled
- John Savage Commons, 35 units - State Elderly/Disabled
- McKenna Court, 30 units - State Elderly/Disabled with HUD PBV Assistance
WHA also administers the sale of Housing Opportunity District Homes located in Olde Oak Village. Thirty (30) units are identified as affordable housing and have long-term price and income restrictions.
Finally, WHA administers the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program.