Twilight Tunes Concert - Southern Voice - CANCELLED
Parks and Recreation Department
6 Fairfield Boulevard, Wallingford
- Tickets for Southern Voice are available on Monday, July 27, 2020, starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Concerts are held at the Wallingford Parks and Recreation Department on the front lawn. There are no rain dates for cancelled shows.
- Tickets are free and may be obtained online or in-person at the Recreation Department.
You must set up a customer account on the Recreation Department website to print out a receipt. If you are picking up tickets at the Recreation Department, you must present proof of residency. The maximum number of tickets per transaction is four (4).
- Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis and limited to 125 Wallingford residents. Ticket sales end at 3:00 p.m. on the day of each concert. Once you have obtained your receipt, you must present the receipt to enter the concert. All participants are required to sit in a designated 15x15 area and are required to social distance. There is no dancing near the stage.
- Upon arrival, please enter on the south side of the building. Follow directions to the parking lot. During the concert, the front doors of the Recreation Department will be closed to the general public. Restrooms will be available through the Youth and Social Services side of the building.