Wallingford Connecticut
Wallingford Connecticut
A Great New England Town
Home  |  Site Map  |  Phone Directory  |  Small Medium Large  
GovernmentDepartments and AgenciesEconomic DevelopmentAbout Our TownMeetings, Events & NewsLinks
Departments H - P:
Human Resources
Inland Wetlands and Watercourses
Mayor's Office
Parks & Recreation
Planning & Zoning
Probate Court
Program Planning
Public Utilities
Public Works
Purchasing, Bureau of

Inland Wetlands and Watercourses

45 South Main Street, Basement Floor, Room #G-40
(203) 294-2093
Fax:  (203) 294-2095
     Office Hours:  Mon thru Fri, 9 am - 5 pm

Environmental and Natural Resources Planner:  Erin O'Hare
  1.  Act as staff to Wallingford Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Commission (IWWC).  Review land use activities and proposed development applications and/or property improvements which are environmentally sensitive, including but not limited to:
    • wetlands and/or watercourse impact or encroachment and stormwater run-off impact;
    • assist applicants with technical advice; and
    • provide the public with guidance and information regarding wetlands issues. 

  2. Enforce Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Commission Regulations and permit conditions.
  3. Respond to wetlands and watercourse violation complaints.
  4. Act as staff to Wallingford Conservation Commission.  Assist in implementation of open space management/environmental protection programs, and administration of Town Farmland Lease Properties Program.  Review of properties for acquisition/disposition.  Establish open space and natural resources protection goals.

         **  Wallingford's Pollinator Gardens -- Visit Pollinator Pathway's web site to find existing habitats in Wallingford
                  and to learn how you, too, can create pollinator friendly habitats.

Stormwater And You

Top  |  Print  |  + Share